Friday, February 22, 2008

Happy 30th to my beautiful wife!

Yup, my wife is the big 3-0 today! For a few more months, I can say that I am sleeping with an older woman in her 30s! Today, we are having a party here at our house with all of our friends. It will be full of pizza, board games, Wii, Rock Band, etc. Should be a great time. Tommorow, we are having a party with all the family members. So, she gets 2 parties! What more can a girl ask for? I guess not being sick on her birthday would help, but what are you going to do? Happy Birthday, love...


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jess! We love you!
See you tomorrow. Hugs and birthday kisses. :-)

Churlita said...

Happy Birthday Mrs. Manuel.

It sounds like two great parties. I hope you feel better soon.

AlienCG said...

Happy 30th, Mr. Manuel's Mrs. Have fun this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Jess, or Mrs Manuel, or Miss Sassy Pants..whatever you are calling yourself these days.

30 is a fine year...

laura b. said...

Happy Birthday Miss Sassy Pants! Have a great weekend :-)

Anonymous said...

A beautiful baby grows into a beautiful woman! Happy Birthday to you!!

Mom said...

A good time was had by all! Happy Birthday again Jess. Manuel - you are just too sweet! Love you both lots and lots!

Tara said...

Yay!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MANUEL'S WIFE!!

What a wonderful post! And the partying sounds like loads of fun!

Jose said...

Awwwwww! How did I miss this? Happy belated birthday to your sweetheart. Two parties sounds like a winner to me. I hope both were great and full of fun.

HappyFlapjacks said...

Happy late birthday....didn't know we were so close (mine was on the 20th).

Unknown said...

Happy belated birthday Jessica. Glad to hear you had a great birthday weekend.