Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Evil E's Saturday Scavenger Hunt #14

The word last week was "temptation." Here is what I came up with. A few days late like always!

The other day, I was tempted to get myself some new shoes for the first time in 6 or 7 years. As I couldn't decide which color, I bought them both!





That new government check we are all supposed to get tempted us to get a new dining room set. Here is what we bought a couple of weeks ago.




Here is my PS3. I am always tempted to stop my work and come play it as I work from home. Takes will power!




One of my favorite temptations - Poptarts! I hadn't had these in a while and bought them the other day.




Of course, tempting yourself too much with food leads to bad news from this guy...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent. The PS3's big star is coming out soon. GTA IV looks to be insane.

Good stuff even if they are a little late.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Hey, is that a dozen long stemmed red roses on the dining room table?! You're the best husband EVER!

laura b. said...

Those are excellent temptations! I really like your new kicks...and your table! Good stuff, Mr.

Tara said...

Wonderful work with the photos! I used to love the idea of working from home, and then I realized I would never get any work done. I don't have any game consoles, but I do have "The Sims" on my computer and the internet and that would be all I needed to stop working. Nice shoes and dining set!

Churlita said...

I love all of your temptations too...Except that damn scale. I'm so not tempted to stand on it.

Anonymous said...

My biggest temptation is See's Candies. Especially the ones with the kind of Butterfinger middle and the caramels coated with dark chocolate. Christmas is the only time these candies appear at out house, and after I eat more than I should, I ask Bill to take the rest to work - the vultures over there start circling the box almost immediately!

HappyFlapjacks said...

sadly, i did not see a copy of RFOM next to the PS3....a moment of silence.......

Anonymous said...

Why buy 1 pair of shoes when you can buy two and they will not go to waste. I love your new dining set. Very nice.

Jose said...

Yey to all of the above. Cool stuff and post.