Friday, January 14, 2005

Confirmation

Well, as my wife figured, she did indeed have a miscarriage. She took a blood test on Wednesday and the results came back that she was in fact pregnant. Now, we know that she wasn't far along, but it was still tough to swallow. My wife is so great though. Instead of still focusing on the negative of the whole situation, she has been able to find a bit of light in this darkness. She is of the opinion that at least this miscarriage showed that she CAN get pregnant. Bless her heart for finding something positive after all this. We just will have to try again.

If you read the comments from my last post, you will see that a fellow blogger read AND commented on my blog. The word is spreading. Soon, the gospel that is Manuel's View will be taking over. I won't say that I will be bigger than Jesus like the Beatles did, but I am poised to explode. 4 different people have commented on this site. It has started...

Finally, a salute to Doug Christie who got traded by the Kings this week. He was nothing but a class individual for the organization and gave everything he had each and every night. Kids should be idolizing the hussle that he brings to each game rather than the showboating of most of today's young and up and coming players. Sacramento truey lost a great individual and I hope that everyone appreciates what he brought. We will miss you Doug...

No comments: