Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Oops

Ok, so compared to last week, I ate a little more and excercised a bit less. What does that add up to? 1.5 pounds not in the right direction. Yes, I gained weight last week. I kind of suspected it because of the above reasons, but it was still disappointing to see. I am kind of glad that it happened this early though. It shows me that I just can't cakewalk through this and only be good whenever I feel. I need to stick to this. And yes, I need to exercise. The funny thing is, I actually enjoy exercising. It makes me feel good. I just couldn't get off my ass to do it. This shows me what it is I need to do. Damnit, I iwll lose weight this week. My goal is to lose the 1.5 I gained back plus one more. That would put me at -5.5 for three weeks. Right now my totals are this:
Start weight at beginning of last week: 239
Last week: +1.5
Current weight: 240.5
Total loss after 2 weeks: 3 pounds

So I am still a pound ahead of my 1 pound a week schedule. Just wish I wouldn''t have backtracked. I know now though. Let that be a lesson.

Evangeline Lilly was Just on the Ellen show (Umm, watched it with my wife). Man she is super hot. I need to write that article on my top five girls. I will make it my goal to do that this week.

No comments: