Monday, January 03, 2005

Long time no blog

Wow, is that as lame a title as I think it is? I haven't written in a while. The main reason is that I have been on vacation and basically, I didn't do anything that whole time. Well no, that is not true. I did find time to watch movies on DVD and play my Playstation 2. Productive? No. Fun? Absolutely. I am on vacation. Why should I have to do anything? Not a whole lot going on in my life though. I did go see Lemony Snicket at the movies and I was quite disappointed. They changed way to much from the book. You know, that just ruins a movie. If a book hasn't been read, then it is probably ok. However, this was one of the worst book to movie adaptations I have ever seen. It didn't even capture the feel of the book. Oh well. What pisses me off is that I went to go see that instead of Blade 3 which I still haven't seen. Damnit, I need to see hottie Jessica Biel!

I started a diet today. Well, a half diet. As long as I do portion control, don't eat out so much, and do a little exercise, I am usually ok. The hard part is just sticking to it. My goal is to lose a pound a week for the entire year. That would make it 52 pounds which is quite lofty goal. So I will say that my goal is to lose 40 pounds. That may seem like a lot in a year, but I am determined to do it. To help me stick to it, I am going to update this site with my weight every week so that at least I have to show my progress to others. Not that anyone else is reading this damn site! At the end of each post, there is a little thing that says comments. Would it be too hard to ask someone to comment so that I know this is being read? I glanced at other people's blogs and it does seem that the only blogs that even get any comments are blogs where people talk about their sex lives. Is that the only way people will respond? Is that all people are interested in? Well, I guess that is the society we live in. Maybe, just maybe, someone will read this blog and have something back to say. I am keeping my fingers crossed.

So here is the beginning weight: Try to not be too shocked - 243.5 lbs. Let's see what it is like next week. God, I hope I can stick to this.

No comments: