Monday, January 24, 2005

Movin' on down

Weigh in day today and there is good news to report. I lost 2 pounds last week. I wasn't super good last week diet wise, but I did get in almost as much exercise as I wanted. I really think with me it is the exercise that really helps. True, I am eating better, but still not perfect. Friday night we went out to Fresh Choice for the wife's stepmother's birthday. Seeing as how I don't eat salad, it isn't exactly the most nutritious place for me. Then after that, we had homemade lemon cheescake at home. Sure, it is a cooking light recipe, but I am sure it is still stuffed with all kinds of calories. I am sure there were other nights where my diet was also less than stellar. But I did exercise, and I did lose. So here are the totals:

Weight last week: 240.5
Weigh in today: 238.5
Total loss after three weeks: 5 pounds

I am doing okay for my pound per week goal. Let's see if I can keep it up...

No comments: