Tuesday, October 11, 2005

FAILURE!!!

It happened again today! I had another lead I felt postive about and now it is kicked to the curb. A couple of weeks ago, I met a guy while I was out walking my farm area. He said he was looking to sell and wanted some information. He also said the next week I talked to him that he might also sell one of his THREE DUPLEXES. He asked for some information on property he might want to buy and I provided it to him. Today I went back just to check in and see if he had decided anything. Well, he decided something alright. He decided to just stay in the house and refinance it! WHAT?!?! After all the lines you gave me for three weeks about selling and you pull the rug out like that. Now, I know that is his perogative, but it just seems like once again, something fell through for me AGAIN!. When is one of these damn leads going to pan out? ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHHH!!!!

In other news, you have to check out this video clip of an acappella group. HILARIOUS!!!!
http://gprime.net/video.php/nintendothemesacappella

Hope you like it.

No comments: