Monday, October 31, 2005

The Five Things That Pissed Me Off Last Week

Here we go again....

#5 - Only got to see SAW II once this week. It is SO good. Maybe better than the original. Go see this movie.

#4 - The lack of comments on my blog. Only relatives have been leaving comments. I KNOW that many of my friends read my blog, many on a daily basis. So either my blog is of no interest to them (but they are reading it) or are just too lazy to write an opinion that will take a few seconds. What gives my homies?!?

#3 - The Kings' season starts tomorrow and they still do not look very good. I sure hope I am proven wrong, but they do not look very good this year. Maybe 45 wins? I don't know...a little scary and it COULD be a long season. Again, I would love to be wrong.

#2 - Not much luck this week in the local real estate market. I am working with a few people in town, but I basically didn't hear from them all week. I hope something works out. Open houses were also really dead this weekend. Not very productive, but I did pick up 2 out of town referrals. Thank you so much Kelly!

#1 - I was told to download something for work - a program we use to fill out contracts on our computer. I did that, but now, not only does it not work, some other programs on my computer do not work. What the hell?!?! Need to call tech support because even the SUPER SAVY computer guy at my office can't figure it out. Weird...

That's it. Don't piss me off this week...

No comments: