Monday, October 24, 2005

The Five Things That Pissed Me Off Last Week

Yeah, got some good ones this week. Might as well get this started....

5. Drank expired milk. Man it tasted bad. Spit it out, but not after swallowing some. Gave me the heeby jeebies.

4. Found out that even though we have been paying for an alarm system, it was accidently turned off by the phone gy almost a year ago. A year of paying for absolutely nothing. Yeah, money well spent.

3. Had three hours of floor time in the office Saturday and then an open house for three hours right after and talked to ONE person. In six hours. Yeah, time well spent.

Here is where it all goes to hell......

2. In July, when I first started working, I was working with a (former) friend because she wanted to find a first house for her and her boyfriend. I sent them listings and we kept in touch a few weeks. Mid-July, she called me and said that prices were a tad high right now, and they decided to wait a year and just save. I don't know what gave me this hunch, but I did a search of records last week for her name. What do ya know! She bought a house in the beginning of August after going in to escrow in Mid-JULY. Wow! So I guess that what she did is lie to me. I would love to know what happened to make her feel she had to lie to me and not let me know. Man I was furious when I found this out. I emailed her congrats on her house. She was probably shocked I found out. It has been about 5 days since I sent that so I don't expect an email back. Thanks Ms. G.P. Nice knowing ya....

I clearly thought that was going to be #1 without a doubt until.........


#1 This happened just a couple of hours ago, so I will include it in this list since it did happen before the list came out. On Friday, I actually took a guy out to show properties. He loved one. He said, "Let's make this happen." He didn't have a preapproval loan letter yet so we had to wait until Monday (today) morning. It killed me to wait, but we had to. But finally, I was going to write an offer on property. Finally, my work was going to pay off. I would be doing something worthwhile. Yeah right.... He called me today and said he wasn't ready yet. He felt it wasn't a good time after all and we will see in the future. Hopes crushed instantly. No matter how used to disappointment I am getting, this one really hurts. Why does this keep happening?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can feel your desperation and disappointment and it pains me. In a normal job you see what you accomplished at the end of the day. This will take longer but it will payoff. I'm sorry about your ex friend. I'm glad you sent her a note so she did not get away with it.

Anonymous said...

Hi darling!
Don't get discouraged. It will happen. I know everyone tells you this but you have to have faith. I do! It really hasn't even been six months yet. Forget the ones that got away, especially G.P. They are out of your control. You are doing this because you wanted to and it is right for you. When things finally start to happen you will have learned from all of this and you are going to be an awesome!

Love ya!

Mom

Miss Sassy Pants said...

It's funny how Nani and your mom are so supportive when all I want to do is call GP - SO tempted to use her real name so everybody knows what a terrible person she is - every dirty name in the book. I was just appalled when I read that. Unbelievable. I want to hit her...

Anonymous said...

Well tell Jessica that I will be happy to help her hit GP, see I didn't like the chick from the start even besides the other fact of why I didn't like her. Nobody fuckin does my brother dirty like that BITCH.

Cassie

MrManuel said...

LOL...that made me crack up!! Yeah lil' nigs...get her.