Saturday, October 22, 2005

Lightning sucks yo!!!

My friend's house in Oklahoma was struck by lightning. When lightning is mad, it sure can cause some destruction. Just check out the pictures of the devastation. I put little yellow arrows in for you in case you can't see the destruction.











It's crazy just seeing drywall blown away like that. Luckily, her and her husband weren't anywhere near these rooms when it happened or who knows what could have occurred. Even worse, the house had only been built about a month when this happened. Yuck!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks bad and I'm glad no one was hurt. A few weeks back friend of mine was standing on a soccer field waiting for his kid to get in the car and lightening struck just 6 feet away from him and the coach! He felt all his hair rise! Close call. He could have been killed! Yikes!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I was in Mexico once and lightening struck the ground about 5 feet from where I was standing. I have never heard anything as loud in my entire life. It was just a loud CRACK. It scared the poop out of me...

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm glad no one was hurt. Was that Kelly's house or her parents?

I hope I never go through something like that. What's with the deleted comment?

MrManuel said...

That was Kelly's own house.