Monday, October 17, 2005

New weekly column - 5 things that pissed me off last week!

Yes, because I am always pissed about something, I am going to start a new weekly column - the 5 things that pissed me off the previous week. Here we go in reverse order...


5. The Kings defense so far through three games. Ok, it is preseason, but it doesn't look like anything is going to change. Either we change it, or we are going to have to rely on outscoring teams.

4. The wife and I finished a puzzle and it was missing a piece! One whole piece!! All that work on a 1500 piece puzzle for that? DAMNIT!!

3. We got a second dog and to go get him, we had to drive all these winding roads. On the way back, I didn't want to make the little guy fly all over the car so I drove a little slower. One guy was driving behind me, but not on my butt ny any means so I figured I was ok. However, when we made the turnoff we needed to, the ass honked at me. AT ME!!! Sorry that I wasn't driving crazy down a curvy dirt road. Jackass....

2. Last Monday's weekly new agent beating(meeting). Not a very positive occassion.

1. A lead that I felt really good about fell through. I believe I already typed about this. I had been talking to this guy about helping him sell his house and maybe 1 of his 3 duplexes. He told me this week that he decided to refinance instead. ERRRRRR. I do have some more solid leads that I picked up this weekend so wish me luck there because I am all pissed off.

Want to share what pisses you off. Join the site!! Just ask me how and you too can vent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you guys are back. I kept checking and you guys weren't writing. I love this new column. Keep it up - and please (!!!) don't get discouraged - you are still doing all the right things and something will come through. Keep up the good work. I'm proud of you and believe in you!

Mom