Saturday, October 29, 2005

SEE...there is a demand for the man!!!



Ok, one sequel, one might wonder why they are doing it. But two sequels, there has to be a demand for the guy. This has been talked about for a while, but it looks like it might happen. Apparently, the script for RAMBO IV is nearing completion and a target date of April is being looked at to start filming. This is great news. I might get a new Rocky AND Rambo movie?!?! Awesome! Apparently, someone out there feels that Stallone is worth spending his money on. Let's hope this works out. I am willing to spend my money on this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, we'll see.
Didn't he finance himself in Rocky? My bet is that he is Executive Producer for both these as well. So he is the one who has faith in himself. Whatever, I liked the Rambo series and look forward to the newest one. Hope it is good. Rocky 6, well I'll probably rent the DVD.