Tuesday, January 10, 2006

The 5 Things That Pissed Me Off Last Week (or so)

Holidays are long gone so the hate returns....

#5 - Saw a bunch of cool things to buy at this fun store in San Francisco on Thursday. I wanted this and that and so on. Too bad we are way too poor to buy anything right now.

#4 - Still no luck on the real estate front, but the new year seems to have picked things up again slightly. Lets see what happens in the next month or so.

#3 - Went to the Kings game on Sunday and it was craptacular. I am not sure that I have ever seen them play worse. I wish that was the first time I had seen that this year, but I have been saying it way too much.

#2 - The annoying lady behind me at the Kings game. I have sat in front of many drunken idiot before, but this lady was just annoying. First of all, she sounded like the old lady from Goonies and Throw Momma From The Train. I hope you know who I am talking about as it makes it more annoying. Secondly, she had a 4 word vocabulary. This is not a joke. She only said 4 words....over and over again. Her vocabulary consisted of Bibby, Peja, No, and Defense. And she said it in that annoying voice of hers. Far and away though, she said Bibby more than anything else. I believe she yelled it around 476 times before she left after halftime. This wouldn't be that bad if she only said it when Bibby had the ball. But nope, she said it when Bibby had the ball, when Bibby didn't have the ball, when Bibby was in the game, when Bibby wasn't in the game, when the KIngs were shooting a free throw, when the PACERS were shooting a free throw, during timeouts, and during HALFTIME! What the hell?

#1 - The absolutely crappy poker game that took place on Saturday at my house. I was all excited for the 1st game of the new season and what happens - I go out first. If that wasn't bad enough, I didn't even win a single hand. Didn't even come close. The cards were just so bad that I never even had a chance. What can you do though, it happens.

2 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Oh my God! That lady at the King's game was CRAZY! Everyone around her was looking in her direction every time she yelled. Some laughed, but most were annoyed. It WAS funny at first, but after maybe 2 minutes, it was ANNOYING. The lady she came with could tell that people were getting annoyed so she said, "Sorry! It's her first time at a King's game." Yeah, I'm sure it was a bunch of people's first time at a King's game, but none of them were being totally obnoxious! Thankfully she left after halftime, but it didn't make the game any better...

Anonymous said...

OK so I guess the Kings are really bad. I didn't want to believe it. I am still hoping they get better after the break.