Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Would You Rather...

I'm a little disappointed in the lack of participation lately, and I figure this might be because the choices are too horrific. I mean really, that last one was a bit over the line, but I swear I found it in a book and didn't think of it myself...

So on a lighter note, I'll give a less gruesome choice. But on this one, you have to not only choose, but list your choices for everyone to see.

Would you rather...

Be granted the answers to any three questions

or

Be granted the ability to resurrect any one person?

My choice is to get the answers to any three questions, and my questions are:
1) Is there a God?
2) What REALLY happened with the JFK assassination?
3) What happens after we die?

4 comments:

MrManuel said...

I would have to go with the three questions and they are very similar to yours...

#1 - What happens after we die?

#2 - Is heaven like we imagine it to be?

#3 - Will the Kings win a championship while I am alive?

Anonymous said...

Yes, questions definately.
#1 - Why do we live?
#2 - Is there an afterlife?
#3 - What is outside the Universe?

Anonymous said...

That is a tough one but I think I'll go with the resurrection of someone. I don't know that I really want to know the answers to some things - especially the afterlife, etc. If I don't like the answers that might really mess with my mind - Don't know who I would want to resurrect at this point but I'm sticking to that.

Anonymous said...

I would resurrect someone... I don't know who yet. Too many answers in life might leave it boring. Besides, once you know the ending to a book or movie, sometimes it is pointless to finish.