Thursday, April 16, 2009

Reminiscing

I have been feeling a little nostalgic lately so after I finished working today, I quickly went through some pictures and scanned away. I put them up on Facebook, but since I wanted to blog today and yet, couldn't think of absolutely anything to post about, you get old pictures today. Enjoy...

Jess and I at Great America 5/1996. Almost 5 months after our first date



High School Graduation 6/1996



Hanging out at her Granny and Grandad's house - 1998



College graduation - 6/2001




At a wedding - 5/1998 I think




No clue on the date on this, but looks like around 1998/1999



I'd love if I was this skinny again





My little sis!




This picture sums me up perfectly I think.



This is on my way to go pick up Jess for Senior Ball. That was my Mustang. I miss it.



I could probably still fall asleep like this




My dad holding me



Bobcats - the club team I was on form the age of 5 or 6 to about age 16.


Me and my friends at Homecoming Dance Fall 1995



The guys at Junior Prom - Spring 1995


Good times indeed....

13 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

Man these are great! Fun to see you growing up... and the sleeping picture, I want to sleep like that from now on :)

Sebastien Millon said...

BTW

I didn't know you were on facebook!

Def. friend me, I think you can look me up by my email:

sebreg73@yahoo.com

Miss Sassy Pants said...

It was fun to see those pictures again. It's fun to see us in the early stages of our relationship, both so young and so skinny!

nani said...

What a treat! Thanks!
Hugs

Sal said...

Thanks for letting us take this trip down memory lane with you! Makes me wish I'd taken more pictures when I was a kid.

Churlita said...

I saw those on your facebook and loved them. Jess looks exactly the same.

Mom said...

Wow! Flashback and, of course, I teared up. So many memories and my little boy was absolutely the best! I loved that sleeping picture but the one of you laughing was the best. By the way that was Val and Jeremy's wedding!I'm glad everyone is enjoying them - that's my boy!

Mom said...

Hey wait! Where am I - oh yeah - behind the camera!!!

laura b. said...

What great pictures! You guys were and still are so cute :-)

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

great pics.. that is so sweet that you hung onto those and were willing to share them with us.. very nice.. thank you..

Tara said...

Aw, thanks for posting these! I noticed you put some photos on Facebook but haven't gotten to them yet.

dmarks said...

Asleep at "Great America". If in the future, I am looking for a relaxing theme park, I know where to go!

Anonymous said...

WOW, great retrospective, you covered all the bases. I should go through the old negatives bag and see what's in there :)