Sunday, May 24, 2009

60 years...

Yesterday was the long awaited 60th anniversary party for my Grandma and Grandpa (who also turned 90) and what a great time it was. It is always so much fun when the family all gets together and this party was no exception. Enough with my talking; on with the pictures...

My sis....





The happy couple - 60 years




Renewing their vows. My cousin's husband Jeremy is a preacher and got the honor





Cutting their cake - Grandpa is such a ham



Family pictures...


The Valle (and Lowney family)


Me and Jess


My sis and her friend Jen posing



The grandkids...



The whole family...



Of course like any good party, there are much more pictures than this, somewhere around 60, but you can't post them all! Family - if you are looking for pictures from the party, I probably have them!

10 comments:

Sal said...

Awesome pictures! Once again, congratulations to the happy couple. It's unbelievable that your grandfather is ninety! I would have guessed mid-seventies, maybe. The cake-cutting picture was fantastic. They both look great, and so in love.

Glad everyone had a good time. I am truly envious that you have such a happy and tight-knit family! And of course I hope the video was well-received.

Oh, and Katie likes Jess' bangs.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

It was an awesome celebration indeed. I am so happy we got a whole family picture. I hope we're as cute as grandma and grandpa when we're celebrating OUR 60th!

laura b. said...

Looks like a great party...and your grandparents are adorable!

nani said...

It was a wonderful party and lots of fun. Grandma and Grandpa were so happy. Your pictures are great. I'll want to see all of them. Hugs

Jose said...

Such a milestone, I am so happy to hear they been together for so long, kindda of a great example for you and Jess and for all of us. Please convey my congratulations to the happy couple. The do look great and your grandpa does look like a handful.

Mom said...

It ws truly a great party. I wish all of you could see the video Manuel did. It just added that special touch to the celebration. It was definitely great to have the family picture. Dad is such a ham but we wouldn't expect anything less from him. Yes, I hope we are all just like them after 60 years of marriage. I good example, indeed.

Mom said...

By the way Man -- love your sister much! Those were great. I love the first one.

Sebastien Millon said...

Congrats to your grandparents, now that is a milestone!

Churlita said...

Nice. I loved the pics. Your abuelo looks like a lot of fun.

MrManuel said...

Sal - Yes, the video was LOVED. I already made and gave out like 10 DVD copies of it.

Wife - I know we will be!

Laura - Oh...go on!

Nani - I will figure out a way to show you all of them.

Jose - Yeah, handful indeed sir!

Mom - Glad you liked the video so much

Seb - Indeed it is

Churlita - Yeah, he is always the life of the party