Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Birthday!



In honor of my wonderful husband's 31 years of life, I'm going to list 31 reasons I love him, in no particular order:

1) He is one of the funniest people I know.
2) He smells good.
3) He always does the right thing.
4) He gets emotional when we fight.
5) He is very thoughtful.
6) He is young at heart.
7) He always puts 110% into everything he does.
8) He is very smart.
9) He has an amazing relationship with his sister.
10) He has an awesome tattoo on his leg.
11) He is open minded.
12) He loves food.
13) He loves to laugh.
14) He's kind of willing to try new things.
15) He is not tolerant of racism and bigotry and intolerance.
16) He's a good kisser.
17) He has beautiful eyes.
18) He makes me feel attractive and special.
19) He has an awesome family.
20) He is a hoot when he's drunk (see the above picture.)
21) He's a trivia master (movies especially.)
22) He lets me have a crush on people.
23) He's a hard worker.
24) He gives good back scratches.
25) He lets me make fun of him.
26) He's a good friend.
27) He loves his dogs.
28) He gets excited over the little things.
29) He's a great photographer.
30) He cooks good dinners.
31) He is the best husband in the whole world.

I hope you have a FANTASTIC 31st birthday, Manuel. I love you more than you will ever know.

10 comments:

Tara said...

Happy, happy birthday, Manuel! Enjoy the hell out of today!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Manuel. You did get the whole trivia question correct, congratulations!

Great post, Jess.

Churlita said...

Awww. That Manuel guy sounds like the perfect man. It's a good thing you snatched him up, Jess. Happy birthday, Manuel!

nani said...

Happy Birthday darling boy!
We love you bunches.
Jessica, we love you too. Especially because you appreciate and love our Manuel so much. Hugs to both.

Jose said...

Dude, happy birthday to you my friend.

Mom said...

That was sweet! You can also add to your list that He loves you! It is so apparent that you guys are made for each other! Enjoy the day, both of you!

laura b. said...

Beautiful, Jess. And Happy Birthday, Manuel!

Sal said...

What a great idea for an entry, Jess! The best part is that I'm sure you could have come up with twice as many reasons that you love him (and in fact you probably did). That's too sweet!

Manuel, hope you have a fantastic birthday, and many more to come!

Sebastien Millon said...

What a cool post. Very sweet. I bet he's hilarious when he's drunk, hehe...

Kelly said...

Way cool! I loved reading that! :)