Saturday, July 11, 2009

July 10th, 2009 - Day 43

Sorry, I didn't get this up last night. I knew my friends Brandon and Yvette were coming over to play some games so I figured I'd wait on my daily picture until the night so I could get a picture of a game. As they didn't leave until after 1am, I didn't feel like putting it up right away. We played Clue and it ended up being Ms. Peacock with the Bat in the Patio. I think the B&W gives it that old school feel that an old game like this deserves.

7 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Game nights are always fun and you captured the end result in a very classical looking picture. I like this one MUCH better in black and white (versus the color original which I, with behind the scenes access, saw!)

Sal said...

So you've become a crime scene photographer! Very nice. Not having seen the original, the black and white version is quite effective.

nani said...

I do like that in black and white. Very old feeling.

Mom said...

Wow, Clue has changed since my days. Very nice in black and white.

Anonymous said...

I like that picture. Can you blow it up to poster size and send it to me for my basement?

Jose said...

But... should have seen it in color. "A picture is worth a thousand words, but you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered, you should have seen it in color"

Churlita said...

I think the black and white was the perfect choice for it. It gives it a great old-timey feel.