Thursday, July 02, 2009

Your food update

Can you believe it has been almost two months since the last burger and ice cream update!?!? The numbers are going to seem a little big, but keep in mind, this is over two months. Yeah, that makes it better...


The Carl's Jr. Double Western



Squeeze with Cheese from the Squeeze Inn - THE best burger in town. Yes, that is fried cheese around the burger. God, it's good...



The next two are not of the same burger. Our friends had a barbecue a few weeks ago and I went ahead and had two burgers that day!





Double Quarter Pounder with cheese from McDonalds



Another burger from The Counter. BBQ Sauce, Bleu Cheese, and Bacon. Awesome!



In 'n Out 3x3 Cheeseburger


Fuddrucker's - put on as much sauce as I want!



That takes me to 42 burgers halfway through the year. How are your numbers looking?


Now on to Jessica's ice cream!

Rainbow Sherbet at home




Big Spoon - Pick your flavor of frozen yogurt and then put on whatever toppings you want: sauces, candies, cookies, literally anything you could possibly think to put on and then some!


Oreo Pizookie from BJ's. A warm baked Oreo flavored cookie topped with ice cream. SO AWESOME!




Rainbow Sherbet from Baskin Robbins. It was 108 degrees this day so it was so good




Coffee shake from the Habit - a burger place that I didn't go to!





Oreo Shake from Fuddrucker's




Scoop of ice cream from The Spaghetti Factory




Rainbow sherbet at home





Another yummy treat from Big Spoon




More Rainbow Sherbet - obviously, we like it a lot!


With those, Jessica ties me with 42 ice cream treats. Hope you enjoyed!

7 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

42?! FORTY TWO?! Holy god... And I haven't had a lot of ice cream in the last month because we've been dieting. I must have lived it up and a half before we started... I'm kind of embarrassed...

Oh, and what's up with my kooky eye in that one picture?! How come nobody has ever told me I have a kooky eye?!?!

laura b. said...

Drooly, drooly drool! You people kill me! Burgers...delicious, juicy burgers. Ice cream...my most special, awesome treat. You need to keep eating though. If I remember correctly I had great expectations here....

And Jessica. No kooky eye, kooky girl.

nani said...

Jess always looks so happy with her treats. Kooky eye and all. :-) Well on your way to the 75 I guessed for both of you.

Mom said...

I love the many faces of Jessica.

Jose said...

You are letting me down. Please eat more hamburgers and ice cream so that my number may have a change.

Sebastien Millon said...

Actually, that McDonalds burger looks quite tasty. Damnit, I'm going to have to go to In N Out this week b/c of this post!

Churlita said...

All I can say is, yum, yum and yum. I forgot my lunch today, so I guess I have to live vicariously through you two.