Friday, July 03, 2009

July 3 2009 - Day 36


July 3 2009 - Day 36
Originally uploaded by pokermanuel
My arm got pricked today, but it was all for a good cause. By the way, it sure is hard to get a clear picture when you are holding the camera at yourself and not able to see what you are shooting. This took much more than one shot.


No picture up tomorrow as I will of course be waiting until the fireworks pictures at night. So, Day 37 will go up sometime on Sunday as well as Day 38. Have a fun and safe 4th everyone...

7 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Knowing the difficulty you've had in the past with donating blood, I am SO proud of you for taking the incentive to try again. What a wonderful way to document that you did a good thing and helped another person today!

Sal said...

I forgot to get my sticker. I saw the roll, and I meant to ask them for one, but I was so preoccupied with my free snacks that I left without getting one.

I'm looking forward to the double-dose of photographic goodness on Sunday. Happy Fourth, one and all!

Mom said...

Good for you - happy 4th everyone and thanks for the heads-up.

Sebastien Millon said...

Hope you have a great weekend Manuel, and a fun 4th. Good to see you doing a good deed, you are the man!

Jose said...

No fireworks in our surrounding cities. Gotta save some money those budgets are pretty tight.

nani said...

Proud of you for having such a caring heart.
Have lots of fun. We're going to see Public Enemies. hugs

dmarks said...

Good! Change your id from pokermanuel to pokedmanuel.