Tuesday, December 06, 2005

The 5 things that pissed me off last week

#5 - The doctor's office visit that Jessica mentioned below.

#4 - The X-Men 3 Trailer premiered online and I cannot for the life of me get it to work on either of my computers!!!

#3 - 7 total hours of open houses last weekend and TWO total people that I saw. Just pitiful. Got some good reading in then.

#2 - The bad play I made in poker on Saturday. If you are not sure what I am talking about, read the post below.

#1 - The Kings look like garbage. They look done. This might just be a lottery team. It is sad to see after a good number of years of being an elite team. The days are gone I am afraid. Maybe it will weed out all the fans who just became fans when they started being good. That is just fine with me. Let's see the Kings became a bad team and see what fans stick around. Only about half I am sure. It will almost be nice. There are too many Kings fans out there right now who only know how to support a winning team. Are you any less excited about a Kings game on tv if they probably aren't going to win and maybe get blown out? Then you are one of the fans I am talking about. See ya around...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1, getting air up there on your high horse??

MrManuel said...

Tons of air. Just tired of lots of Kings fans. I have heard of many people all ready who are dumping this team. Yeah, they are bad. Is that any less reason to support them? Any less reason to watch them? Any less reason to want to go to a game? Absolutely not. But I hear people around town and on the radio jumping off the bandwagon at the first sign of trouble. Guess what? They might not recover from this. They might not make the playoffs..maybe for a couple of years. But this is our team and if you stop watching Kings games now, you are a fairweather fan. Are you one if you simply boo them. No, I boo them. They are bad. But they are what we have here in town and I'll still watch them. Many still will too. Some won't...

Anonymous said...

I have tickets for the Rockets game in April. I believe the ship will have righted itself by then and all those rats that are abandoning ship now will be right back onboard our Kings Ship of Fun. Believe... They will be back.