Monday, December 12, 2005

The Five Things That Pissed Me Off Last Week

5- The gym I joined in JULY still hasn't opened yet. They keep delaying the opening because of building issues. I stopped by today and they said hopefully by the end of the week. Yeah right. C'mon..I need the exercise. Hurry the "F" up!

4- The Walmart by my house is nearing completion. Damnit....go somewhere else you bastards!

3- Comments, comments, comments. Yup, you've heard this all before. Maybe I need to repost that step by step instruction sheet on how to leave a comment. Have nothing to say, leave a, "Hey Manuel, you are so cool," or a "Hey, man I wish I was you, " or something of that nature.

2- Kings still suck. Sure, they ended the week on a two game winning streak and actually looked decent. It still doesn't make up for the monstrosity that was the beginning of the week.

1- The aformentioned bitch at the open house. I don't think I need to add any more to that.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, I admit it, I read all your postings and sometimes have nothing to say, so I move on without a comment. So....
I think you have one of the best blogs. I've seen many others and yours is very informative and fun.
Thanks for keeping us up to date on all your activities and all your pet peeves. I also like to see MrsManuel and MrVideo postings.
You really are so cool!!
:-)

MrManuel said...

It's ok, you still leave comments. I think some people leave NO comments. I just wish if they read it, they would leave comments as well. That's all...

Anonymous said...

I leave comments also - not always because I don't want to sound like a dork and I don't want to leave a comment from "mom" but I do read them all the time. "I love your five things that pissed me off". I'm right there with you on the Walmart issue. No prior planning on that move.

Anonymous said...

So like OH MY GOD I totally wish I was like you, you are like totally like the most f'in coolest person in the world. You rock!!!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

He does rock, doesn't he?!?!

MrManuel said...

Yes, yes I do...

Anonymous said...

Jess I think I see his head growing all the way from over here.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Funnily enough, we FREQUENT that WalMart now...

And the Kings STILL suck!