Thursday, April 27, 2006

Almost listing time...

Well, the listing that I have known I was probably going to get for quite some time now is finally about to hit the market. I signed the papers a couple of weeks ago and on May 1st, the listing will be on the market. Pretty excited. I have never done this part of Real Estate so it should be interesting. I feel really prepared though and I think the house should sell. There has been some price reductions on other houses around it in the last few days that has me a little worried, but we'll try out this price and see what happens. I am keeping my eye on everything going on around the house on a daily basis so I feel pretty knowledgeable on what to do. Once the sign goes up with my name on it, I'll post pics...

More movie trivia for ya...

#1 - I think my eyes are getting better. Now instead of a big dark blur, I see a big bright blur.

#2 - I said no camels. That's five camels. Can't you count?

#3 - Never again will I allow our political self-interest to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. Atrocity and terror are not political weapons. And to those who would use them, your day is over. We will never negotiate. We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid. It's your turn to be afraid.


Have fun...

Rich has another new post right below this. Make sure you check it out...

7 comments:

mrvideoguy said...

Harrison Ford

#1 - I think my eyes are getting better. Now instead of a big dark blur, I see a big bright blur.

Return of the Jedi

#2 - I said no camels. That's five camels. Can't you count?

Indiana Jones

#3 - Never again will I allow our political self-interest to deter us from doing what we know to be morally right. Atrocity and terror are not political weapons. And to those who would use them, your day is over. We will never negotiate. We will no longer tolerate and we will no longer be afraid. It's your turn to be afraid.

Every movie he has done in the past 10 years?

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Harrison Ford said those lines, but as for the specific movies, I'm not 100%. The first one? The second from one of the Indiana Jones movies. The third one from Air Force One.

I wasn't going to post an answer because I was afraid people would think you gave me the answers, but I just now turned to you and said it was Harrison Ford and you said, "Good job, baby!" I told you I didn't want to post for the above reason, you told me to go ahead, so here it is.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

FUCKIN' RICH!!!!!!!! You beat me by 2 minutes!!!! It's all my fault, for feeling the need to explain about the cheating. DAMN IT!!!

MrManuel said...

Well, Rich is right about #1 being Jedi. #2 is not specific enough for either of you. #3 is right Jess. And of course, you are both right about it being Harrison Ford. Just need #2...

Anonymous said...

Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade -by Harrison Ford

MrManuel said...

You are correct mother! Going to have to make these harder...

Anonymous said...

I got here too late to try the quiz. The internet was down since last night.
I'm so happy you have your listing. Can't wait for the pictures and updates.