Wednesday, April 26, 2006

One for the masses

There was this rhyme and this flow, but it's purpose was yet to be known. I could go here and I could go there, and still it followed me everywhere. I feel this pain and this urging. I know from whence it came. I have been up and I have been down, but for now my spirits remain dormant. I've had money and been broke. I have traveled for self and for others. It is an ache and an itch. It is the unsewn stitch. My eyes, my ears, my heart are aware of the scene that plays in my dreams. I have underpaid and overspent. I have said too mcuh and spoken too little. It is past and it is prologue. My mind my mind oh where does it seek to take me? I find that routine creates serenity now. Impulse causes controlled chaos. Contained emotions can explode on certain days and implode on others. There are always options and there is too much time. I can make my own cake nowadays and I most certainly will eat it too. The cards in the deck are always in my favor. I just don't know it yet.

Ladies and Gentlemen this is why I prefer not to say whatever is on my mind cause my stream of consciousness tends to be a jumbled bag of marbles. And no jokes about how you already thought I lost said marbles. I don't even own any marbles. This is what happens when a self-proclaimed writer has too much to say and no real clear-cut way to say it. Take it for what it is. I will make more sense tomorrow. I have some late assignments due and I suppose I am the only one who will actually do them for me. Cassie, Forrest got robbed. Tito got beat. Gracie vs. Hughes baby. Gotta see the old man do his thing one more time. Always remember to do your taxes and make sure to not hate the player, hate my shoes. Rabble Rock!

4 comments:

MrManuel said...

So is Gracie coming into the ring in a wheelchair or with a walker? I can't believe this guy is still alive yet alone fighting. I saw him in like UFC 1. Good luck finding some marbles....

Anonymous said...

You just keep writing - I enjoy reading everything you have to say, however jumbled you think it is.

Anonymous said...

Rich...ughh don't even get me started about that fight I was so pissed off...I was so happy because I thought Forrest won and then the happiness was gone. Tito is such a bitch...at least Forrest was cool about it and didn't complain he just knows the next time they fight he'll beat his ass again! I'm excited for the Gracie v. Hughes fight...I wanted to go see it since it was at the Staples center but Mike didn't want to go so I guess I have to stick to watching it on t.v.

mrvideoguy said...

How bout this then Cassie. You buy the tickets and I'll drive us down to LA. :)Oh wait I work on Saturdays. Dammit!