Friday, April 14, 2006

WHAT?!?!

This happened on my way to work tonight. It was the perfect thing to turn my good mood into a terrible one for a little while...

I'm driving along, approaching the intersection at Antelope and Roseville Road. I can tell the light is going to stay green long enough for me to get through the intersection, so I continue on at the speed I'm going. I can see a silver truck waiting to turn right onto Antelope from Roseville Road. He keeps inching forward as I'm approaching, so I'm on alert that he might go. And it was a good thing because he pulls in front of me and I have to slam on the brakes so I don't hit him. And I mean literally slam on the brakes, not slow down, not stop hard, slam on the brakes. In the process, I also lay on the horn for about 3 or 4 seconds.

Then what happens? He flips me off. HE FLIPS ME OFF. He flips ME off, like I was the one in the wrong.

If I knew how to spell the sound of the scream of frustration and injustice I wanted to let out, I would...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the sound you are looking for is WTF..eeeerrraarrggghhh!
See you Sunday

MrManuel said...

TARD!!!!!