Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Heartbreaking

I feel really bad for the Kings right now. They really did play their hearts out(well, most of them), and for them to lose was just really hard to watch. The way Shareef, Bonzi, and Kevin played was just inspiring and it saddens me to see them lose like that. I still don't understand why they wouldn't just foul and make them shoot free throws with 20 seconds left when SA has that many great three point shooters. They opted not to though, they left Barry open, and it was over from there. Rick Adelman is about to come to the podium for his press conference and you can just see the hurt on his face. He looks like I feel. Just tough...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel the pain. They really did play well but the Spurs are a machine. I've seen them do this many times. Maybe Friday....BIG SIGH...

Anonymous said...

I feel sad for you son. Like I told you I totally forgot about the game but your comment, I think, made me even sadder than the loss. It's been a tough year!