Thursday, May 04, 2006

I Am Legend Update!!!!!



Last week I was giddy that I Am Legend was going to start filming NEXT YEAR after years of waiting for me. Well, good news was just announced. Due to some schedule rearranging, the movie will start filming NEXT MONTH!!! This is great news. I am still not sure about Will Smith being the star(and only human in the movie), but I'm ok with it as long as they don't make it into a comedy and it keeps its serious tone. This is so exciting!!!


Movie trivia:
1. The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room.

2. Maybe poker's just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

3. It's the car, right? Chicks love the car.

Easy today...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

#3 is from the last Batman. I forget what it is called but it was the early years. Right?

mrvideoguy said...

Val Kilmer

1. The plaque for the alternates is down in the ladies room.

Top Gun. "There are 2 O's in Goose guys."

2. Maybe poker's just not your game. I know! Let's have a spelling contest!

Real Genius. hehehe No clue really.

3. It's the car, right? Chicks love the car.

Ya whatever Batman he was in

MrManuel said...

You are right Rich, Val Kilmer. You are both right about it being a Batman - the only one he was in- the third one. Top Gun is correct and I love that you included a follow up quote!

#2 still remains a mystery...

Anonymous said...

What is I am legend? Is it about vampire's?
Jenn

MrManuel said...

Pretty much about Vampires. Basically, a virus has turned everyone in the world into a vampire-like creature except one man. He lives in his boarded up house doing the same thing ever day. Wake up, kill some sleeping vampires, board up the house from them trying to get him the night before, lock up at night, then get drunk so he doesn't hear them trying to get in at night. Same thing every day for him. Has some pretty intense scenes. Wonderful story and only about 180 pages. Anyone can borrow it if they want to. It goes really fast...

MrManuel said...

Oh yeah, Jenn as in cousin Jenn?

Anonymous said...

Yes! It's me, hard at work. Ha Ha