Wednesday, May 03, 2006

I've been tagged by Valkyrie to fill this out so here goes, some fill in the blank goodness...

I AM: an overflowing cup of human goodness

I WANT: to be sucessful in Real Estate

I WISH: for a baby

I HATE: Where do I begin? How about just stupid people...

I MISS: Not too much...having money???

I FEAR: Heights and the dark

I HEAR: Jessica giving me chores! Love you honey...

I WONDER: Will the Kings or US soccer team win a championship in my lifetime?

I REGRET: Not starting real estate right away after college. How was I to know though?

I AM NOT: Too serious...

I DANCE: Only in front of Jess

I SING: Wonderfully, just ask me!

I CRY: When I verbally have to fight.

I AM NOT ALWAYS: Very clean.

I MAKE: Dinner only when I have to.

I WRITE: On my blog so a whopping 3 or 4 people are nice enouh to comment on it.

I CONFUSE: Ummmmmmmm?????

I NEED: Money, time, clients

I SHOULD: Try to be neater.

I START: only what I plan to finish

I FINISH: what I promise.




Movie trivia time! NO CHEATERS!!!

1. If this is a crush, I don't think I could take it if the real thing ever happened.

2. If anybody's anybody, I'm Hans and you're Chewbacca.

3. You are responsible for raising an icon which draws worship from the Lord. You have broken the first commandment. Not only that, I'm afraid not a one of you passes for a decent human being. Your continued existence is a mockery of morality.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, I have no answers to the trivia. I'm stoopid.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I know that last quote is from Dogma, and I know the exact scene, so the actor is either Matt Damon or Ben Affleck

Anonymous said...

The apple doesn't fall too far from the stoopid tree.

Anonymous said...

It is Ben Affleck...

1. Chasing Amy
2. Good Will Hunting (??) Not sure
3. Dogma

MrManuel said...

Not stupid, just not your movies I guess....

Kelly got the most right. It is Ben Affleck with #! being from Chasing Amy and #3 being from Dogma. #2 appears to be the hard one. It is from Armageddon. A great scene between Aflleck and Owen Wilson.

Anonymous said...

I knew it sounded familiar and I was wracking my brain. Thank you!
The other two I couldn't have known. I saw Dogma but don't remember much about it.
I love quotes from movies. Uncle Skip and I have our own language.
Hugs.

Anonymous said...

I guess I should check in more often... I had that one nailed.