Monday, May 22, 2006

Meet the Nielsons

So this is exciting news - we've been asked to be a Nielson family. They contacted us a couple of weeks ago to get some demographic information for their consideration. Well, today they came by and said we have been chosen. So, in a couple of weeks, they are going to come by, install some box to our two TVs in the house, and we are officially a Nielson family. In case you don't know what that is, they keep track of every TV show we watch so that they can come up with the TV ratings. Pretty cool. If our TV should break any time between now and when we stop being a Nielson family, they will pay for half of it. Kind of fun...

House(Castle) sitting was a blast. Meant to take pictures and of course, we forgot. Hopefully they will ask us again so we can rectify that. Their puppies were adorable, the scenery was great, and the BBQ/poker game on Saturday was a BLAST! Didn't hurt that I won the poker game. $140 for first isn't too shabby. Here is the only pic of the house I have for now:

















Some trivia for ya:
1.That wasn't flying! That was... falling with style!

2.It is very important that you don't stink today.

3.Earn this.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Falling with style? Isn't that Buck Lightyear from Toy Story?!

The castle: HOLY CRAP! Puppies, too? Man!

Nielson family? We have been wanting to be a Nielson family forever! How did they know to contact you? Do you think it was this blog? I WANT TO BE A NIELSON FAMILY!!!! WAAAAAAAH!!!

Anonymous said...

I was first!!!!!! Tim Allen!!!!Whooo hooooo!!!

MrManuel said...

ERRRRRRR...goes the buzzer for the wrong answer!!!

I don't know how we got picked. They just contacted us by phone and i took off from there.

Anonymous said...

Nice castle.
I don't know the answers.
I want to be a Nielson family too.

Anonymous said...

It's Buzz lightyear. I'm so glad for you. Greg and I did kinda the samething, only we had to WRITE everything down. That sucked!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry. Wrong again. It was Woody

MrManuel said...

Woody is kind of right. Although, that isn't the actor's name...

Anonymous said...

crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!!!!!!

Tom Hanks! Tom freakin' Hanks!

Anonymous said...

The castle was cool - I can't believe your forgot to take pictures. The puppies were cute! of course, isn't every puppy??? Except for Nani's dog - that doeg was never cute - ha! ha! I love the hulk pic. I have always wanted to be a Nielsen family also. This would have been a great season. I watched soooo many shows.

MrManuel said...

Pepper was a cute dog!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Why does everybody always make fun of Pepper...I think brother and I were the only ones that liked that dog.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Manuel and Cassie. Poor Pepper. Let it go Chris. She is dead!