Monday, January 22, 2007

Enough with the cold....

I don't remember ever being this cold for this many days straight. It's been freezing. What makes it worse is I have always been someone who starts to cough when it is really cold outside. Especially in the morning. I don't have to be sick. I can be perfectly healthy and I will cough if it is cold outside. I played basketball yesterday morning with my friends because I needed to get out and get some exercise. I paid for it when I left the house and when I was done playing as well. At least I don't cough while I am playing. What amazes me is that there are still some places that are not cold. In fact it is bikini weather:


This is Jessica Biel RECENTLY. Bikini weather in January? Where do I sign up? Not that I want to wear a bikini peronally, but at least the weather would be nice. I don't want heat, just no more cold, bordering on below freezing weather. And while I am showing Jessica Biel, let me talk about her. Beautiful. On my top five list if not at number one. But here is what I dig about her and you should too. As you know, Hollywood has a problem right now with skinny actresses. They look sickly. It's not sexy when you can see almost every bone in the girl's body poking out. It's gross and does nothing for me. Now, Jessica Biel is sknny too, but a different kind. She's in shape. Hell, with those muscles, she might be able to beat me up. So please, Hollywood actresses, let's have more of this. In shape = sexy. Anorexic = not.

Here are a couple more of her, just because...










6 comments:

Sebastien Millon said...

Been cold in Phoenix too! Can you believe this! I'm moving to Australia.

Battlerocker said...

I agree--bones are not skinny. Also, I am sick of the snow...which is something I never thought I'd say. It's snowed every week....i miss the grass.

Jose said...

I agree with you all the way. Skinny is not cool unless you are trying to sell ugly expensive clothes.

Jessica Biel is still the sexyest woman alive.

If I had to name five they would be in no particular order:

Jessica Biel
Kate Beckinsale
Jennifer Garner
Vannesa Williams
Hilary Swank

Hey guess what? Yesterday it snowed in Phoenix. How crazy is that.

Anonymous said...

Yes it has been very cold but I am much happier cold than hot and am not looking forward to summer.
Jessica Biel is lovely and very normal looking. I hate to see ugly skinny girls. They are not attractive nor representative of the general population.

Crazy Bitch said...

I HATE being cold! My blood has finally thickened up!

Have you seen Jessica Biel in The Illusionist? It's great!

MrManuel said...

POM - No heater? Ouch!

Seb - Cold in Phoenix just sounds weird.

Battlerocker - Yeah, I bet it is cold wherever you live.

Jose - Very nice list there.

Nani - Agreed!

CB - Haven't seen it yet.