Friday, January 05, 2007

Mistaken Iden-titty

So I was sitting here reading my new comics when my phone beebed that I had a message. I checked out my phone and it said I had a picture message. I don't subscribe to text or picture messages(although I do occasionally text MrVideoGuy telling him to come over and get his but kicked on my PS3). They cost money, but I decided to check out what the picture was even though I didn't recognize the number the message was from. I opened it up and to my shock, it was a picture of two people having sex from a camera phone. I figured I better get to the bottom of who was sending this to me so I called the number:

Guy: You like the picture?!?!?!
Me: Umm, who is this?
Guy: Isn't this Brian?
Me: Umm...nope, sorry.
Guy: Oh, my friend Brian told me to send him the picture and he gave me this number. Maybe I misheard him.
Me: Sorry, wrong number man.
Guy: Well then, YOU enjoy the picture my friend! HAHAHA!

Talk about a wrong number!


Sorry I haven't been posting this week. Truth be told, I have been too busy with work and even more, playing my PS3. I finally got my PS3 to work online on a consistent basis and since then, I have been playing Resistance:Fall of Man nonstop. I go online and then compete against other people. Well, compete isn't really the word, we run around trying to blow each other up. It's so addicting. So far, I suck, but I'm getting better! Have a good weekend.

8 comments:

Mom said...

I love your heading - I'm sure what they did is illegal. Can't you report them?! I hope you've recovered from the shock!!!

Jose said...

Good title for the post. I don't know about shock but I bet you were not expecting that. Hey at least the sender tought you may enjoy the picture.

Well did ya? Just kiddin'

Anonymous said...

Gross! What a wrong number.
The FCC prohibits certain things like profanity on ground phones. People don't always realize that it is illegal to curse on a telephone. I don't know if mobile phones fall under that restriction.

Sebastien Millon said...

Have a great weekend Manuel! Hehe, like you I've been posting less lately, specially the last couple days (due to the discovery of pokerstars.net!). Haha...

Hmmm, weird, glad my phone is old school so I don't get weird forms of messages and all that.

Battlerocker said...

That's hilarious. I wish I got wrong numbers like that. Mine are usually angry assholes who refuse to believe that I am not the person they intended to dial. Oh well. And nice job getting a hold of a PS3. I'm jealous.

npanth said...

That's quite a wrong number... was it a hot number, at least ;)

Anonymous said...

I got really pissed off with my cell phone provider when text messaging mysteriously showed up on my phone bill without my permission. I didn't get any obscene messages, but I felt that invading my account with un-asked-for services was invasive enough.

MrManuel said...

Mom - I'm not reporting him. He was funny.

Jose - LOL. Girl wasn't my type.

Nani - Probably. Who knows...

Seb - Pokerstars. Maybe hours in the past spent there.

BR - Yeah, it is better tan assholes.

Npanth - Not even hot.

Sonja - Yeah, I think most cell phone companies suck.