Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Still doing photoshop

Haven't posted a photoshop picture in a while because I have been learning some basic stuff with a book I bought. Trying to learn what all the tools mean and do rather than just putting my head on different people all the time. Here are two things I did today with the color replacement tool. They may not be as exciting or funny as my other ones, but they took just as much time and I am actually learning.

I started with this picture of a building. Quite an eyesore for neighbors I am sure.










With a simple tool, I gave the building a more acceptable color. Now the neighbors won't be so upset.











Here is a picture of some people outside. Nothing special.








Thrown in a different skyline and suddenly, the picture looks slightly more interesting!





If you missed yesterday's post, be sure to check it out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty good, it's good that you are trying new things. Photoshop is such a neat program I wish I would have paid more attention in my photoshop class!

Anonymous said...

You are getting much better at this. I'm scared though...what's real?

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to learn this stuff too, but in Photoshop Elements. I have a million books about it but can't seem to get myself to sit down and learn. I usually learn by fiddling...

Mom said...

You can never trust a picture any more Gloria. Like those pictures you see of a plane about to hit someone standing on a bridge or a shark swimming where someone is surfing - have you seen those? Or how about the picture of a beautifully flawless model - yeah right - all thanks to photoshop. Yes, pretty good son. I'm glad you have this hobby - it is fun to see your work.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I'm glad you FINALLY fund a Photoshop book you like. I'm eager to see what else you can do. Is there a tool that makes me skinny in real life?!

MrManuel said...

Cass - slacker

POM - Very fun!

Nani - You never know...

Sonja - That is how I learned at first.

Mom - It is fun to do

Mrs. - Sorry...

Sebastien Millon said...

Wow, you are getting better! I need to get back on photoshop and keep learning, that program is mind blowing.