Monday, January 08, 2007

Testing it out...

So my sister wants me to make a video collage for her wedding in September so I have to learn this new program called PhotoStory. It was actually fairly simple. There are a few tweaks I want to learn, but this is what I accomplished this morning. Since I had to use images, I used most of my photoshop pics that you have already seen since I didn't want to waste time scanning pics right now. Here ya go. Let me know what you think of the program.
Edit: I am not sure why the youtube screen isn't centered and there is white on the right. If it bugs you, double click on the video to be taken to the youtube site where the video is centered. The video isn't like that there. Just some html problm I can't figure out.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look at it when I get home on my laptop. Uncle Skips computer is broken right now. :-(

Mom said...

Very good - It is an easy program. I did a very small trial and I was amazed at how good it looked. The only thing now is getting the pics and then working on all the transition timing, etc. Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Just saw it and enjoyed it even though it kept stopping. My laptop is crap!

Sebastien Millon said...

That was AWESOME! Haha, I love the image with the alien bursting out of her stomach! There were a bunch of great scenes, I laughed very hard to say the least!

Michelle said...

Hahaha...you're too crazy.

Jose said...

Too funny,you did a good job and I also like the music. Three amigos is a favorite of mine.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've mastered the program. Good work, very funny bits! I especially liked the woman crawling out of the tv set. Zombie??

MrManuel said...

Nani -Boo on brokern computers.

Mom - You're welcome. It was fun.

Nani - Glad you could at least see it.

Seb - VERY COOL! Glad yo uliked the alien one.

Sushi - That is true.

Jose - I am a HUGE 3 Amigos fan!

POM - Good idea. I willl have to see what I can do. Oh...just got an idea....

Sonja - Actually that is the girl from The Ring, Samara, coming out of the tv.

npanth said...

Excellent! Although I was tempted to scratch my eyeballs out when I saw the Manuel pinup girl ;)