Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A couple of funny videos

I want to blog today but am out of ideas so I have decided to post a couple of videos that have made me laugh lately.

For the first, you need a little background. Last year in the beginning of the NFL season, Kevin Everett, a player for the Buffalo Bills, injured his spinal cord and we initially were told he would never walk again. Miraculously, he recovered. This is a report on that...





I love when reporters mess up on live tv. Here is another great example. This guy changes his tone and speech almost instantly when something makes him mad.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I almost fell off my chair over the second one....I was caught off guard by that. I love when people just bust out in curse filled tirade.

"da fuck was dat?"

AlienCG said...

The second one is hysterical. He sounds so eloquent when he is reporting the story, but...there goes that time in Toastmasters.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

I gotta say the second one is hilarious.. I was lmao.. Thanks and the first one.. The media does srew up every so often and I like it tht that they do.. it shows that they aren't all perfect..

Mom said...

The second one wins for me too. The first one is just the stupid media playing the wrong video. The second guy - wow! He just totally changed his personality! That was hilarious!

Jose said...

How fast the ghetto came out of him. And yet when they do go live they are able to refrain from cuzing and actually sound civil. That was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

The guy in the second clip will be great in a big city where they can appreciate his talent. LOL!!!

MrManuel said...

Everyone - It's funny, everyone seemed to like the 2nd clip better while the 1st one made me laugh out loud uncontrollably the first time.