Thursday, August 14, 2008

Just....wow....

Normally, I delete the majority of forwarded emails sent to me because often time, I have seen them before or I worry about forwarded emails containing viruses. I opened one up recently as it was from a friend who usually never sends me them. I decided to give it a chance. I am glad I did. What follows may be considered a little racist, but you know, it's just in good fun and hopefully you have a sense of humor...

First the picture...




Okay so this is how I imagine this conversation went:
Wal-Mart Employee: 'Hello 'dis be Walmarts, how can I hep you?'
Customer: 'I would like to order a cake for a going away party this week.'
Wal-Mart Employee: 'What you want on the cake?'
Customer: 'Best Wishes Suzanne' and underneath that 'We will miss you'.
Too friggin' funny....

12 comments:

Mom said...

That is fo funny! I don't think you are racist. I think it's more someone without common sense!

Anonymous said...

So funny and not at all racist, we have some regional accents here where that mistake could easily have been made.
I wonder how she felt when she got the cake!

Anonymous said...

wow, I sense a theme in the last couple of posts I have read....

I saw this a couple of months ago and it cracks me up. The way I see it I laugh at myself first most of the time so I am allowed to occasionally laugh at things such as this. The "under neat" is priceless.

Tara said...

Oh dear. Lol. I was confused at that cake until I read the description. That is funny. :D

Churlita said...

It's not racist. In Iowa it woould just be done by some scary white trash person...Wait. Maybe you're racist against scary white trash people...

Jose said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jose said...

LMAO -- That is way too funny.

Anonymous said...

It's not racist, it's funny. I haven't seen this one before.

Sharon said...

Very funny... I received that one too!

Anonymous said...

I still laugh everytime I see this!!! LOVE IT!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

rofl.. that's funny..
thanks for the chuckle..

*Renee* said...

LOL - LOVE IT haa haa! I bet that has happened more than once he hee!