Sunday, August 10, 2008

Evil E's Saturday (Sunday) Photo Scavenger Hunt #18

I hadn't done one of these in a while and wanted to get in on the fun. I actually knew what I was going to do as soon as I heard the word was "space." I decided I would use the word to give a tour of my house. Some of these places I know you have seen before, others, I am sure you have not seen. So, here ya go....


My space of entertainment...

My space of fun...



My space of relaxation...

My space of sleep...

My reading space...

My work space...

My space of.....umm..who am I kidding, I don't work in my garage!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your house---beats my trailer. :D

Anonymous said...

Nice looking spaces you have there. Is the reading room all yours or do you have to share it?

Well done sir.

AlienCG said...

You have a really good looking house. Nice spaces you have over there.

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

very nice digs you have there..Nicely done.. Love that last pic of the car in the garage..

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I love our new backyard! That was money well spent.

Churlita said...

It seems like all your home spaces are awesome. I'd never want to leave my house if I lived there.

Jose said...

Hey seƱor Manuel muchas gracias for the guided tour. Pretty cool space you have there. Isn't it amazing how your reading space kindda looks like my reading space too. lol

laura b. said...

You guys have a beautiful home! Thanks for the tour of your special spaces. Very cool.

Mom said...

I like your space. Your reading space cracked me up!

Tara said...

I love your "Shining" poster!

Oh and that is a nice patio you have. I like the glass table.

dmarks said...

Nice set of pictures!