Wednesday, August 06, 2008

My New Obsession

I have an addiction to collecting. Once I get something cool and I know it is part of a collection, I have a really hard time stopping. My new obsession is collecting Mighty Muggs. What are Mighty Muggs? Well, Mighty Muggs are new figures produced by Hasbro that come in very unique, but simple designs. As of right now, they are releasing Star Wars, Marvel Comics, and Indiana Jones, with Transformers and GI Joe to follow. When I started collecting these 2 weeks ago, I promised Jessica I would only collect the Marvel ones otherwise it would get WAY out of hand. So, in the two weeks since I have started collecting, this is what I have so far...















A couple of group shots!






In honor of dearly departed Captain America...


Aren't they adorable? I am in love with these things. They are a big ticket right now though so certain ones are hard to find. I got in the game a little later so I have been searching everywhere of a Venom figure. He is hard to find though. So far, I am missing him, Ghost Rider, and Black costume Spiderman. I also have a couple special ones that are limited edition on preorder. I am hooked.

Want to see all of them including the Star Wars and Indy Jones? Go here...

10 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Good thing they're not too expensive. The money we save on Mighty Muggs makes up for the money we spend on gas driving all over town looking for the ones we don't have!

Anonymous said...

They are kind of cute! I love how mini they are :D!

Anonymous said...

I just saw a few of the Star Wars ones in a drug store of all places.

I have heard that these little babies are hot right now and can be a bit hard to get your hands on. Good luck with Venom.

Anonymous said...

They are very cute. Good thing I am not a collector or I might want the Indy and Star Wars ones.
I hope you can get all the ones you want. Indulge yourself. You deserve it. Hugs.

Tara said...

Lol! I love those! The Dr. Doom and Wolverine figures are my favorites there.

laura b. said...

Oh my goodness, those are so cute! I hope you are able to find the ones you want.

Churlita said...

I've never heard of those before. They are sooo cute...In a very manly way, of course.

Mom said...

Those are so cute. I guess it is all my fault you are a collector, right! That's my boy!!!!

Mrs. Hairy Woman said...

How adorable are they? Having something you love to collect is a good way to channel your energy...

We collect "N" scale trains.. They are super cool.. But your Mighty Muggs are really super cool..would they be available here in Canada you think?

Jose said...

Cool little dudes. I am a sucker for collecting too.