Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy Friday the 13th!

I know, I know, Friday the 13th is supposed to be a spooky day. I don't really buy into that. In fact, I actually like the day. As a big horror fan, Friday the 13th is almost a day that you look forward to. I remember around 1999, when I was still in college, I started posting on a horror/toy message board and it was the first time I heard the phrase, "Happy, Friday the 13th!" I thought it was great. I mean really, it is just a day, so why not celebrate it? Tonight, to celebrate the day, Jess and I are going with a friend of ours to go see the Friday the 13th remake. Hopefully it is pretty good as although they are considered "classics," the original Friday the 13th movies aren't really my favorites in the horror genre. I could list off a TON of horror movies I prefer.

Anyways, I guess that is it. Have a good weekend everyone!

Oh wait, am I missing anything? Oh yeah...the doctor called and my CT was completely normal, so I have clean bill of health as far as that whole issue is concerned. Thought I should let you all know. Back to normal!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

No tear, no problem! YAY!!! Happy Friday the 13th darling. Hugs from both of us. Big smiles, Big hugs!

Anonymous said...

I guess Friday the 13th is your lucky day. We were very happy to get the news. Let me know what you think of the movie; I am checking it out tomorrow.

- Sal and Katie

Mom said...

Thank you for calling me right away. I really appreciated it. It was much earlier than I figured you would hear. Glad it is all "behind" you now. Now, stay healthy both of you!!!!!!!

laura b. said...

That's great news, MrManuel! It really is a Happy Friday the 13th!

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Whew. Seriously, because I have no clue what I'd do without you.

Jose said...

Hey those really are good news. I am not superstitious either but a fan of horror movies I am not. I'll watch one every now and then but don't really care for them.

Tara said...

That's excellent news about the CT results!

Also read about your allergic reaction to the dye - our bodies...they do like to surprise us, don't they?