Tuesday, June 02, 2009

June 2 2009 - Day 5


June 2 2009 - Day 5
Originally uploaded by pokermanuel
This is Jessica's eye, mostly in black and white. If you enlarge the image, you can see my reflection with the camera. I had a few different directions I went with this and ended up choosing this one after much deliberation.











In totally unrelated news, you all know how much I like Rock Band. Now, the trailer is finally out for a game that will definitely take Rock Band to a whole new fun level. I am stoked! Check it out:

9 comments:

Sal said...

Wow! Beautiful shot. It's interesting to see the effect of focusing on a specific part of the face - it scarcely even looks like Jessica. Then again, I don't spend much time looking directly at her eye, so what do I know. Additionally, the use of color solely on the iris has a profound effect on the image as a whole.

I bet you're counting down the days until September 9! Pretty good selection of Beatles tracks confirmed so far.

nani said...

She loves you yeah, yeah, yeah.

laura b. said...

What a cool picture.

Beatles Rock Star! Wow, now that would be fun... and I suck hard at Rock Star.

Churlita said...

Awesome photo and great news. I just might have to get that.

MrManuel said...

Sal - Yeah, I can see her eye in this picture, but really, I see her a lot more.

Nani - That is what I will be singing!

Laura - You can at least sing it

Churlita - It will be worth it I think...

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I DO like this picture (but maybe I'm partial?)

In regard to Beatles Rock Band - I think the guitar and drums are going to be really basic; I think the fun is going to be in singing.

Jose said...

The pic is way cool.

Mom said...

That is a really cool picture. It would also be cool to see a reflection of something else - maybe that is for photoshop.

I want the Beatles Rock Bank game. You are right, Jess. I think their music is probably pretty basic beat - I thought right away that I would want to sing!

Anonymous said...

That is a cool picture. Very nice shot.

I wonder if there's an extra sensor to make sure you're doing the Ringo head-bob?