Saturday, June 06, 2009

June 6 2009, Day 9


June 6 2009, Day 9
Originally uploaded by pokermanuel
I am kind of torn on this one. I like the idea of it, but there are some things I would have done differently. I knew the hard part would be staying on focused on Leia as she came down the slide and I was correct. They ones where she is farther away were in focus, but as she came closer, I lost my focus. I have some ideas next time I try this. Colors aren't that vivid, but then again, it is a brown dog going down a brown slide.

8 comments:

nani said...

She looks scared. Did she like it? I like Jess in the background smiling. Overall, a nice picture of fun with your pooch.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

She WAS scared and did NOT like it. She fell down on the way out too. Poor dog. I feel like a bad mommy - she hated it but I smiled the whole time... I like the way she's looking right at the camera, Manuel.

Mom said...

The things we make our kiddies do! You would almost have to be out of focus until she gets close. I don't know if that is possible. The smaller version looks okay but then when you enlarge the photo you can definitely see that she is the one out of focus. Overall - good job and cute idea

Jose said...

I think Miss Sassy Pants was more focused than your dog. It's till a very fun picture.

Sal said...

Poor Leia! That's a cute picture, but she looks like she wants the hell out of there!

Tara said...

I saw this one on your Facebook page and just love it, especially the look on Leia's face.

Churlita said...

I love this. Did you have to put a "no animals were hurt in the making of this photo" disclaimer on it?

Sebastien Millon said...

Love it, adorable.