Monday, March 19, 2007

Don't Piss Off THAT Guy...

I was driving around today and I saw a red Mustang with "Slut," "Bitch," and "I (heart) cock" spraypainted on the sides of the car in giant white letters.

I guess the title of the post says it all...

EDIT: There seems to be some confusion. While I never saw the driver of the red Mustang, I too would assume it was a woman. By the title of the post, I meant not to piss off the guy SHE pissed off, lest we all drive around with spray painted cars.

3 comments:

Mom said...

That is hilarious. Maybe he pissed someone else off, hence the writing on his car. Maybe it was that lady that called you a whore!!!

Jose said...

Seems to me the insults are directed to a female. Maybe the car belongs to a female. Now the worst part is THEY DID THIS TO A MUSTANG agrrr.

Anonymous said...

She cheated on her guy and he found out and did not take it well.