Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Top Five Tuesday #2

I am not a huge candy person. I never really crave it. I am not going to deny that I like the occassional candy now and then though. Sometimes I am in the mood for something chocolate. Sometimes I am in the mood for something fruit flavored. If I had to choose my top 5 favorite candies, here is what they would be:

#5 - Kit Kat - Some people like to eat a Kit Kat piece by piece - i.e. - licking off the chocolate first and eating the wafer last. I eat it all at once to get the whole flavor.

#4 - Twix - When I buy a Twix, it truely is, "Two for me, none for you!"

#3 - Reeces Peanut Butter Cups - I usually don't like peanut butter in anything but a sandwich, but the combination in this candy is perfect.

#2 - Green Apple Jolly Ranchers - Not all Jolly Ranchers. Just this flavor. I can eat these like they are M'n'Ms. By the handful!!

#1 - Starburst - It doesn't really matter what flavor they are, I LOVE Starburst. So juicy. So flavorful! So perfect!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

All good candy. My favorite is Hershey's dark chocolate. Lucky me, it is actually good for me and full of antioxidants. Almost as good as veggies. LOL!

Mom said...

Good variety - all good choices. Apple and Watermelon Jolly Ranchers are yummy but for me it is all about the See's Candy. My favorites are California Brittle, Walnut Rolls and then Scothmallows. Other than that - I do like Almond Roca and then I guess I would have to go with Kit Kats.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Let me see...

5 - Baby Ruth
4 - Butterfinger
3 - Almond M&Ms
2 - Skor
1 - Almond Roca

But I'll eat ANYTHING!

Jose said...

Kit kats and cup cakes are my favorites. I don't like chocolate that much but mix it with a cookie and I'm sold. Yes I am a cookie monster.

5. M&Ms
4. Twix
3. Cup cakes
2. M&Ms w/peanuts
1. Kit Kat

Sharon said...

Let's see I'm not a big candy eater either:

5. M &M's Almond
4. Candy Canes
3. Red & Black Licorice
2. See's Candy-California Brittle (Dark Chocolate)
1. Trader Joe's Swiss Dark Chocolate bar