Friday, March 23, 2007

Fat Free Friday #7

The downward spiral if weight loss continues. I lost another pound this week. That makes it 5 pounds lost in seven weeks. I actually had some pretty big dinners this week, but I balanced that out with absolutely no in between snacking all week long. I have been so busy with some work stuff(more on this in a week or so), I haven't been able to get to the gym in nearly 3 weeks. That's killing me because I know that will make my weight loss even more significant! GRRRRR.

Anyways, have a good weekend. I owe some of you responses on comments so I will get to that sometime today. Oh yeah, and I will include the answer to yesterday's trivia in the comments to yesterday's post as well later today...

3 comments:

Miss Sassy Pants said...

I'm down 1.5 pounds this week for a total of 11. And guess what? I can take my jeans off without unbuttoning them! SCORE!

I LOVE that you've started calling me "Slim." Every time you do, it gives me a boost to keep at it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! I have maintained again this week. Diane hurt her foot so we haven't been walking. I've been out by myself a couple times this week. I feel smaller but the scale says the same. :-)

Mom said...

I maintained and really wasn't that good this week. I'm okay at work, although I have been sneaking a few little candies, but at home I'm eating normal and dessert too. Not that this is bad because I do need to eat regular food, so maintaining is a good thing. It's all a matter of portions, exercise, and self control. Keep up the good work Manuel and Jessica. We're all in this together! Love you.