Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My cousins



The other day I was visiting my Grandma and Grandpa when my Grandma brought out an old newspaper she had found buried under a bunch of stuff. The newspaper was dated December 14, 1978. She opened it up to show me this picture of me and my cousins. There are six total cousins in the family, but my younger sister was obviously not born yet as I am not even 6 months old here. The article was on meeting Santa, but as the article made no reference to any of us, I did not scan the article as well. I thought it was pretty cool though because I had never seen this picture before. I showed it to my mom and dad and they didn't remember the picture being in the paper either. The things you come across sometimes. If any of you family wants me to email this picture to you, let me know! Enjoy!

EDIT: Val's comment made me remember to write something. They have my name and Mike's name switched on the picture. Mike is the one in the middle. Oops!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

That little guy in the middle is so adorable. :)

Sebastien Millon said...

How cute! It's crazy finding weird stuff like that... I love digging through my grandmother's pictures, we always find crazy stuff, haha, so many great styles, love the periods where everyone has a mustache, that always cracks me up.

Anonymous said...

Everybody is so cute.Tthat party was at our house in Corona. I think Mike spit up on Santa.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Another oops: the way they list the names, it makes it sound like all of you are Carluccis, when in fact, there are 3 different families there.

But it IS a cool thing to have.

Mom said...

I think Manuel spit up on Santa and Mike got a candy cane stuck or something like that. Manuel was always spitting up. That was a great picture! I remember the day so well!!

Sebastien Millon said...

Manuel! I watched the Suns/Mavericks game tonight, but didn't see the last minute because I figured the Mavs had it won... and now I check espn.com to see the Suns pulled off a miracle! Wish I had seen the rest...

Crazy Bitch said...

WHOA!!!

I believe that year, Mike pooped on Santa, and Manuel barfed on him. I always say they "tag teamed him!" Manuel was always barfing.

It was at our house in Corona. I'm the only one who has her first and last name on there. Makes me look important!

Why were "the news" there? I totally don't remember them!

MrManuel said...

Val - My cousin?

Seb - I had a mustache until recently!

Nani - Poor Mike!

Mrs - Good catch honey!

POM - Matching dresses?!?! Ouch!

Mom - I still spit up!

Seb - Never count out a team that can score like the Suns!

CB - Santa was making house calls and the paper was reporting on it.