Friday, March 02, 2007

Fat Free Friday #4

Well, it still is Friday for a few more hours. No weight loss this week. I stayed the same. In fact, I really didn't try to hard. I was only able to make it to the gym one day last week so that is also a factor. I need my exercise in order to lose weight with the lack of salad in my diet. So, 4 weeks down, one pound total lost. I guess it could be one pound gained right?

So did you enjoy that video I posted this week with the really deep lyrics? Then check this out for sure!!! Be sure to give the music time to load.
http://ualuealuealeuale.ytmnd.com/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on no weight gain. I lost another pound this week. Good luck this week. hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey Manuel,
I know you hate veggies. I don't care for them either, so I came up with some a few really good veggie recipes. I would love to send you some recipes that will knock your socks off and help you lose weight. You'll forget they are healthy. Let me know, I'd be happy to do this for you!

MrManuel said...

Nani - Congrats and thanks!

Sonja - I haven't really found anythign I like with veggies, but I am wiling to give them a try. Do you want to email them or snail mail them?

Anonymous said...

If you want to send me your snail mail address, I'll send you some stuff that I think you might like! I love to share recipes!!