Saturday, March 24, 2007

Guitar Hero

I know we've mentioned this game before. We're still playing - it doesn't get old, especially when we compete against each other. We have 2 guitars, see, so we can play the same song at the same time. Without fail, Manuel is better than me. The score is usually 7 him, 3 me or 10 him, 5 me, something like that. And there are certain songs that he ALWAYS beats me at - I tell him he owns those songs. No matter how much I practice, no matter how many times I play them, I can NEVER beat his high score.

One such song is Misirlou by Dick Dale. Some of you may better know this song from the opening credits of Pulp Fiction. It's one of the harder songs in the game - the further down the list of songs you go, the harder they get. This song is third from the bottom. He was a Misirlou master.

What was that? Did I say was?

You're damn right I did! Not only did I beat his high score, I didn't miss a single note!
Looks like there might be a new sheriff in town...

















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Jess that is awesome! I am too married to a person who will ALWAYS beat me in video games. It is great you got photographic proof of your achievement. In my house, data sometimes seems to "disappear" when scores get beaten.

Mom said...

Way to go Jess - keep him in his place!

MrManuel said...

Whatever.....