Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Blowin' shit up

Here are some videos my buddy took a couple of weeks ago when we went fishing and shooting. Well, these are all shooting videos because how much fun would a video be of me fishing? This was the fisrt time I had shot anything other than a BB Gun. It was great fun!

Brandon describing what we did for the day...




Me shooting the .44....Dirty Harry style



Shooting the shotgun. Keep that front foot down Man!


Shooting the .45 auto. One shell hit me in the eye near the end...



Great day. I am sure we will be doing it again.

Going to see Manson and Slayer tonight! Rock on!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the kings of metal, one of the greatest bands to never go mainstream, SLAYER......

I am thinking we are going to see MR Manuel going all GTA the next time. You got some shooters touch going on there.

Were not expecting the recoil, however, eh?

Mom said...

Oh Son! It was one thing hearing about it, but seeing it - I don't know about that. You looked like a little kid in a candy shop. I'm glad you didn't shoot your eye out! Your dad got a kick out of watching you.

Anonymous said...

Hey, that looks like fun. I want to do it.

Tara said...

I'm thinking that shooting off guns like that is a great stress-reliever. Am I correct?

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Those viedos were fun to watch. I'm glad you had such a fun man day. I know this is the nurse in me, but next time, wear some eye protection, huh?

dmarks said...

I see another Discovery Channel/etc show coming on. "Guys Shooting and Blowing Up Things".

Anonymous said...

Reminiscent of the movie "A Christmas Story" where the kid keeps getting told he'd "shoot his eye out"!

The NRA called. They want their membership card back.

Jose said...

Go ahead make my day! I have shot a shot gun but have yet to try a gun. It's just that I don't believe in them. But I must say target shootin was fun.