Friday, August 10, 2007

Reviewing a fellow blogger

Rhys started a new blogging directory and all I have to do is submit a review of a blog already listed. I perused the blogs and found one that really interested me.

The Megaphone
This blog started just this year and has a great format. Basically, this blog is great because it is interactive. Each post, the writer poses a question to his audience. I am fan of this because you are never without something to write if you visit the blog. Often times, I visit a blog and the writer writes a great post, but I have no idea how to respond. Well, by asking a question each and every post, I know I won't have to worry about this with thi blog. And they don't have to be thought provoking questions either. His post on August 7th simply asks, Besides the monitor, what do you see in front of you?" I am sure everyone can answer that. I will definitely be adding this to my blogroll soon.

2 comments:

Jose said...

Thanks for the tip, on my way to check this blog.

Miss Sassy Pants said...

Sounds fun!