Thursday, August 09, 2007

The Final Chapters

The countdown ends soon and with it comes a step towards something new. I feel I only got two real legitimate things to say to all of the loyal readers of Manuel's Blog. Here is the first one......

I thought of this post many months ago. It is somewhere between dumb and insightful. Slightly entertaining and a personal ad of sorts. I, if you have followed any of my writings, have had many hours logged watching TV shows and movies. It is from these shows that I have come to build my perfect women. This is not to say that I am still actually looking for a girl of any sorts, but if she were to come along I would want her to be a combination of these three fictional characters. Not the actress who portrayed the character. The actual character. Cause I know these people are probably nothing like the character they played on TV or in that movie. This one isn't soo much about looks or a list. It's just something I've thought of from time to time and figured I'd share cause that's what I do. I share too much and hope someone connects and has something to add. Hopefully this hits someone, anyone out there.
In no particular order and in my opinion only of course

Joey Potter.
I watched every single episode of Dawson's Creek. Except one. I will have to go back some day and watch the whole series again. As much as I enjoyed the show and found similarities between myself and the "Pacey Witter" male character I was drawn in by her. Not hard to imagine being drawn to the late teens version of Katie Holmes as is exemplified by the image to the left. What made me keep watching was her attitude and her ability to inspire. It's what eventually made the two lead male characters fall in love with her. She was soft spoken and hard assed. She had a tendency to keep things to herself only to unleash them in a wave at the most inopportune times. And her sarcasm! Being the rude guy I am I am so completely into any woman who will listen to something I have said and make me feel dumb for having said something stupid. Don't be polite and pretend like I just made a clever statement or joke. Tell me what I said was wrong and do it with a little flair please. And her tiny half smirk shoulder shrug while looking down. You had to watch the show to get that body movement tried to explain. It's ADORABLE!


Alabama Worley
From the film True Romance. I want a girl who can and will do anything if they believe in the cause. I want a girl who will confess to being a hired call girl to me after spending a night with me out of her duty to her job. I want a girl to came at me full bore with true, raw emotion from the get go and to never lie to me from hence forth after the whole hooker on my birthday hired by my boss thing. I want a girl who will fight for her life with a bad-ass lackey hit man in order to keep any details of my whereabouts from the bad guys. I want a girl who after I get back from killing her pimp and other associates to cry on the spot and grab me by the face and tell me that's the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for her. Last, but certainly not least, I want a girl to taste like a peach. Once again see the movie and you will understand my last statement.


Mona Lisa Vito

Of My Cousin Vinny fame. It's the accent first of all. I have cousins who are originally from Long Island. If you have ever heard a cute New York girl say the word "Water" to you then you understand. Let alone having her curse you out? Once again her attitude is just a turn on. Interesting fashion choices and a lovely lil streak in her hair. I dig highlights and something that completely contrasts whatever is going on. If I recall it's jet black hair with a small blonde streak running up one side. I'm into it. I want a girl who will bail me out of jail night after night no matter how many times I screw up. There is no subtle moments with this girl. It's just what is on her mind at the time no apologies. And she can fix my car. She is more useful as a girlfriend then I would be as a boyfriend.
That's about it. Some kind of mash up of all these girls. Guess that's why I dug the only girl I was ever with. She is kinda like all these things at different times. Plus she took a hell of a picture. If I were to throw in a visual I will do one long distance call back for my man behind this blog. This is sooooo throwing myself under a bus, but whatever. Manuel, you remember when I use to come over to your house back in HS to mess with your computer cause you were one of the few people I knew who had access to the Internet and a printer at the time? You remember the girl I had you look up for me and then I had you print up a picture for me that I carried around with me for at least a few weeks cause I'm an ass? Something about the dark hair and the bright eyes. The curves didn't hurt and she certainly had a cheeky smile. I still dig this girl and will throw this last image in to complete the thought of my fictional gal. Couldn't find the original white dress on the beach pic, but these will do. Why do I remember this stuff? rabble Rock!

























































4 comments:

MrManuel said...

Funny....I thought of doing this once, but I could not for the life of me think of a specific character. It always comes back to the female playing the character. Tough...maybe Natalie Portman's character in Garden State.

Mom said...

Beautiful women Rich. You have great taste and a sense of adventure in all those women!

mrvideoguy said...

2 people? Really? :)

Anonymous said...

This woman would carry your balls around in her handbag!! =) Good luck, and if you ever meet her, I SOOO want to be her friend!