Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I thought I had seen it all....

...and then I find out today that Marilyn Manson has done a song for DISNEY!!! I LOVE IT! Disney is rereleasing the very cool Nightmare Before Christmas to the theaters in 3D. Manson in playing the main title song - This is Halloween. Not sure if they will change it in the movie or if it will just be on the soundtrack, but it is very cool.

Go here: and watch the trailer first to remind you of the movie and song. Then scroll a teeny ways down to the MySpace player(right under the dowloadable icons.) Click on This is Halloween to hear it play. I would just put it on my page, but as of this typing, the don't have it available yet to download. Boo. Check it out!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ayiee, koo kooie!

Anonymous said...

I think that's pretty cool. I like Marilyn Manson. HA I still remember that Christmas when mom refused to wrap his cd in wrapping paper so she wrapped it in a brown paper bag. That was classic.

MrManuel said...

Nani - he is not so scary once you get to know him. lol

Cass - That is always a great story!

LaChou - Down girl, he's married.